Our Maple Run Emporium Blueberry Pancake Mix also makes a wonderful Breakfast Bundt Cake. One 24-ounce package of mix blended with eggs and water makes a batter that fills a 12-cup Bundt pan. Keeps well in the fridge so you can have cake for breakfast for a week. Luscious served with blueberry jam.Ingredients
Maple Run Emporium Blueberry Pancake Mix
4 Beaten Eggs
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Prepare a 12-Cup Bundt Cake Pan: Brush cake pan with one TBSP vegetable oil. Dust with one TBSP pancake mix. Be sure the pan is completely coated so that the cake will easily slide out when baked.
- Make the Batter: Place the contents of one 24-ounce bag of Maple Run Emporium Blueberry Pancake Mix in a large bowl. Pour in three cups water and stir until blended. Fold in the four beaten eggs. Do not over stir – some lumps in the batter are perfectly fine. The leavening reaction of the ingredients is best when baked immediately after the liquids are added so that the cake rises to fill the pan.
- Bake for one hour or until a knife inserted comes out clean. Turn oven to broil and toast the top of the cake for five minutes or until golden brown.
- Place the pan on a cooling rack with the same side up as when in the oven for about one hour or until just slightly warm, and then turn the pan over on a plate or serving tray; the cake will slide out easily.
- To Serve: Cut into thick or thin slices and drizzle with maple syrup and butter, or blueberry syrup, or blueberry jam, or whipped cream and fresh blueberries. Serve warm or at room temperature: the cake can be warmed in a microwave.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator to preserve freshness for 7 to 10 days.