Great grilling recipe! These ribs are the perfect combination of sweet sauce (with a fiery kick!) and fall-off-the-bone tender meat. You'll be licking your fingers and asking for seconds!
Cayenne-Cinnamon Ribs With Maple Glaze from McCormick
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon crushed or ground red pepper/cayenne
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 pounds pork baby back ribs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
1. Combine brown sugar and spices in a small bowl. Rub spice mixture onto both sides of ribs. Place ribs in single layer in foil-lined roasting pan. Cover with foil.
2. Bake 1 hour at 375 degrees or until meat starts to pull away from bones.
3. Preheat grill to medium heat. Brush ribs with maple syrup. Grill ribs 3 to 5 minutes per side or until browned.