4-Pack Maple Pepper® Variety Sampler
One of the best things to have on hand for cooking at home (and enjoying take-out too) is good seasoning. Our seasonings are particularly suited for outdoor grilling too! We’ve created a box with all four of our Maple Pepper® flavors. Used separately or in combinations, these peppers will bring out the best in any dish.
Four glass jars packed in a Kraft cardboard box and padded with paper shred. Ready to ship - to yourself, friends or loved ones! Seasonings are:
- Maple Pepper® Original
- Maple Pepper® with Garlic
- Maple Pepper® with Habanero
- Maple Pepper® with Rosemary
- Maple Pepper® Original: 100% Pure Maple Sugar, Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Citric Acid
- Maple Pepper® with Garlic: 100% Pure Maple Sugar, Sea Salt, Granulated Garlic, Black Pepper, Citric Acid
- Maple Pepper® with Habanero: 100% Pure Maple Sugar, Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Habanero Chili, Citric Acid
- Maple Pepper® with Rosemary: 100% Pure Maple Sugar, Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Rosemary Citric Acid.
- Maple Pepper® Original: Shake on chicken, salmon, steak, eggs, and vegetables. Spice up soups, salads, and sandwiches. Dry rub or marinate meats and poultry before grilling or roasting. Perk up popcorn and pizza.
- Maple Pepper® with Garlic: Stir into Italian pasta sauce, chili sauce, soup, quinoa, and stew. Shake on meats, poultry, fish, game, and vegetables. Sprinkle on pizza, popcorn, salads, and garlic bread. Mix into salsa, hummus, aioli, and vinaigrette. Makes a great BBQ rub!
- Maple Pepper® with Habanero: Perfect blend of hot, sweet, and savory for cooking the best spicy chicken, steak, seafood, and sausage. Add authentic Mexican cuisine taste to burritos, tacos, and salsas. Ignite eggs, soups, salads, and vegetables. Spark up chicken wings, popcorn and pizza. Fiery BBQ grill spice for meats, poultry, and fish.
- Maple Pepper® with Rosemary: Aromatic herb blend perfect for seasoning turkey, chicken, lamb, pork, and salmon. Use as a rub for roasting and grilling meats and poultry. Sprinkle on soups, tomato sauces, omelets, rice, potatoes, and green vegetables. Mix with olive oil for a savory bread dip.
Glass jars. Use the flip top with shaker holes for sprinkling or rubs. Use the screw off lid for measuring spoons.
Net Wt. Each Jar 3 oz.